Space Hauler (Ludum Dare 42)
Made from a scratch within 48 hours during LD42 compo. Space Hauler is a side-scrolling space cleaning simulator with pixel graphics, relaxing Zen atmosphere and Tetris-like space management. In near future space tourism and industrialization has grown steadily. As a side effect Earth's orbit is blocked by space debris. You are recruited to join the emerging industry of Space Hauling tasked to clean the orbit. Save the Earth and profit!
- Realistic physics ( there is no friction in space)
- Fly with a space truck or step outside in a space suit
- Push space debris off from Earth’s orbit or down to atmosphere
- Pull debris with your space suit’s tractor beam
- Collect and sell valuable loot (rarity system)
- Avoid space mines
- Fix your space truck with your profits
- WASD = Move
- Space = Enter / Exit truck
- E = Open / Close truck’s cargo door
- Mouse1 = Pull space debris / Use fix button / Interact with the Dock master
- P = Pause
- F4 = Tutorial
UPDATE 15/8/2018 v1.0.1
- Physics balances (tractor beam strength, player speed, truck mass, debris mass)
- Fixed some loot spawning issues
- Made some info on the tutorial clearer
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
What a calming game!
perfect one of my fouvorites
Nice game! Write me if I can help you in anything connected to this game development.
Thanks for the support!
I'm not sure if I have time to develop this game further at this point. Maybe in the future, but now I need to concentrate more on my Game Dev studies and the projects that it brings along.